Do you want to help those in need?
Are you working in the social sector but feeling too exhaused?
Interested in extra help volunteers could offer?
If so, we have good news for you!
We have just what you need!
Please read and get inspired by our publications:
- Step by step guidebook on Volunteer Management
- Sensitizing workshop for beneficiaries of social institutions
- Sensitizing workshop for employees of social institutions on how to cooperate with volunteers
- Sensitizing workshop for representatives of the local community on the benefits of volunteering
- Training volunteer managers of social institutions – Trainers’ Handbook
- Training volunteer guides of social institutions – Trainers’ Handbook
- How to become a volunteer in a social institution? – Trainers’ Handbook ontraining volunteers of social institutions
- Handbook on measurement and communication of the impact of volunteering in social institutions
Or get in touch with the one of the volunteer centers for guidance:
Hungary (Budapest), Volunteering Hungary – Centre of Social Innovation: ÖKA, Önkéntes Központ Alapítvány
Slovakia (Stupava), Platform of Volunteer Centres and Organizations: PDCO: Platforma dobrovolnickych centier a organizacii
Poland (Warsawa), Volunteer Centre, Warsaw: SCW: Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wolontariatu
Romania (Cluj- Napoca), Pro Vobis – National Resource Center for Volunteerism: ProVobis: Asociatia Pro Vobis – Centrul National de Resurse pentru Voluntariat
Netherlands (Utrecht), Movisie – the Netherlands centre for social development: Movisie – Kennis En Advies Voor Maatschappelijke Ontwikkeling